Thursday, June 26, 2008
FUCKING DEPRESSED.







I AM MUCH TOO DEPRESSED TO TALK.

AM AVOIDING ALL NEWSPAPERS AND TVMOBILE FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS.

WHY?!?!?!?!? WHY?!?!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COME?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!??!

THE MAGIC WAS NOT THERE. WE WERE MOWED DOWN; FUCKING MOWED DOWN BY THE BLOODY SPANIARDS. (To their credit, they played awesome. But.)

I AM GOING TO HAVE TO WATCH THE FINALS ALONE IN A DINGY BUDAPEST PUB.

All my hopes are now pinned on die deutschen Mannschaft.

As a sign of respect, I have just had 3 shots (well.. "swigs" would be more accurate) of Stoli vodka to salute my 3 brave comrades. (Wanted to make it 11 shots, but... unhealthy to drink alone.)

I will also don black for the next 3 days as a sign of mourning. Ohhhhh oh ohhhhh.

Oh my goodness. Feels like heartbreak. Who knew this is how rejection feels? I am going to retreat into my room and cry for awhile. Depressed and miserable. Fuck.

My poor Andrei.


Look at his dejected face. How can you not feel sorry and sad? Poor boy.




I'm still proud of you guys.


RUSKA FOREVA!
Навсегда Россия!
























Labels:

posted by mia at 1:41 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

 

About Me
Name: mia
Home:
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Bitch Fest!
  • Link here
  • Link here
  • Link here
  • Link here
  • Link here
  •