Sunday, June 22, 2008
I neeeeeeed a faaaaaaag.
The past few days have been absolutely SWEET.

Russia-Sweden: 2-0

Germany-Portugal: 3-2

Russia-Netherlands: 3-1

I'm so proud.

The thing is to HAVE FAITH. I knew the Russians are there for a reason. ONWARDS COMRADES! Spain is going DOWN, baby. Here comes the Death Trio (Andrei, Roman and Zhirkov), Funny, Arshavin becomes hotter and hotter with each match/goal. HAHAHA.

Ahh. Hot stuff. Totally IN LOVE.

And this morning's match was the absolute most boring match EVER (Except Liverpool/Spurs matches). Italy-Spain. UGH. Fell alseep halfway. I KNEW it was going to penalties. I KNEW Spain would win. Dammit. If only I was so accurate every time I place a monetary bet.

Damn you, Karma.



Auditions in a week! AHHHHHHHRRGRHGHG!!!

Labels: , , ,

posted by mia at 8:39 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

 

About Me
Name: mia
Home:
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Bitch Fest!
  • Link here
  • Link here
  • Link here
  • Link here
  • Link here
  •