Sunday, June 22, 2008
FATTIES AND SMOKIES!
Ok, the thing that gets me is WHY DO PEOPLE DISCRIMINATE AGAINST SMOKERS?



People go around proclaiming proudly, "I HATE smokers" and phrases of the such, as if it's their virginity they are so proud of (whatever, these folks need to get laid). I FIND IT EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE AND RACIST. It is very unfair. Why, do we discriminate against fat people or vegetarians? It's the same principle, init? We don't go around saying, "I HATE FATTIES" or "I HATE VEGANS" now, do we? Or hear parents telling children horror stories of Fatties getting cancer/becoming too fat to get out of bed, therefore having to piss and shit in bed, finally being squashed to death by own fats, do we? Why? Cos of R-E-S-P-E-C-T?



Neither do we cram fatties into rooms in airports ("Fatty Room"?) and make them wait there for the flight. Or create Fatty-Free zones in pubs and bus-stops. Or tax them 200% on food beacuse they eat so much they can create the next ozone hole/wipe out the entire species of cows. Or make them pay extra on public transport. Or publish massive adverts warning the ill-effects of eating too much ("EATING KILLS") or print disgusting pictures of naked fat women in suggestive poses on packets of food. Or... Well, you get the gist of it. Actually, I'm finding it hilarious, imagining all these scenarios. Am I a bad person?



Anyways. I'm not a smoker (ok, well, I am a social smoker... sometimes.), but I feel the injustice of it all. It's during times like this that I want to smoke self into digusted frenzy so as to spite smoke-haters. Hah. Some people deal with their problems and stress by binge-eating. Well, others turn to the holy cigarette. Like homosexuals, one should not question their choice of lifestyle and seek to criticise them by implementing laws, but instead, learn to accept and live together harmoniously, like we do with Fatties.

Labels: ,

posted by mia at 9:00 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

 

About Me
Name: mia
Home:
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Bitch Fest!
  • Link here
  • Link here
  • Link here
  • Link here
  • Link here
  •