Thursday, June 19, 2008
It's like a hat-trick, only better.
AM BACK FROM BINTAN!!!!!!!!!!

Lovely lovely place. Of course, KARMA my BFF strikes from anywhere.:

1. Got my period about 12 hours before leaving for Bintan. (Am very proud that I actually survived 3 days on tampons and swimming)

2. Kena stung by jellyfish

3. ULTIMATE BEST: Sunburnt like fuck. Like, first-degree burns. Man, I'm so burnt, even my eyelids are burnt. I can't sit, I can't stand, I can't walk faster than 2km/h, I can't wrinkle my nose. I can't wear a bra, I can hardly wear my underpants, I take 15 minutes to put on my clothes.

It's like a hat-trick, only better.

ANYWAY, TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!!! GERMANY VS. PORTUGAL!!!!! AAAARRRGH!!! I'm so freaking TERRIFIED!!!! (Which is not to say that I do not have faith in my fellow Germans.) But, you know. Past matches haven't been so spectacular. Ah wells. 45 minutes to kickoff!!!!

And I'm so happy for the Russians! 2-0!!! SUCK THAT BITCHES!!!! Pavlyuchenko, Zhirkov, ARSHAVIN!!! Fuck Ronaldo. Selfish bastard.

SCHLAND!!!!!!!! COME ON YOU STUDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Ah ha ha ha!)

Labels: , ,

posted by mia at 10:57 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

 

About Me
Name: mia
Home:
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Bitch Fest!
  • Link here
  • Link here
  • Link here
  • Link here
  • Link here
  •